Whether you have one house on rural land or are developing a large subdivision, Stuntzner ensures you only have to make one phone call for your residential project’s needs. We navigate the myriad of government regulations and save you from calling multiple subcontractors or consultants to get things done.
Our leading multi-disciplined team knows the agency people and procedures for smooth, successful project completion.
Our residential services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Property line adjustments
- County land use planning consultation
- Marginal lands designations
- Forest template tests
- Conditional use permits
- Master plans
- Access permits
- Sight stopping distance surveys and analysis
- Other permitting – with local, regional, and federal agencies
- Wetland delineation and mitigation
- Land surveying
- Boundary resolution
- Subdivision platting
- Construction surveying and staking
- Floodplain consulting
- Elevation surveys
- Elevation certificates
- Foodplain analysis
- Letters of Map Amendment (LOMA)
- Letters of Map Correction (LOMC)
Contact us today to discuss the ways Stuntzner can partner with you on your project’s needs.
Explore our full range of services.