Since 1968, Stuntzner’s forestry and forest engineering services have been unmatched in the industry. We develop long-term, trusted, relationships with our clients, are quick to respond to needs, and have a proven track record of consistent, quality service on projects, whether you have just a few acres or a million.
Our multi-discliplined staff is fully equipped to provide a complete range of forestry services to assess, inventory, value, manage, and market forest resources while protecting the natural resources.
Our forestry services include:
- Timber and timberland valuations
- Timber cruising
- Timber harvest planning and management
- Timber, timberland, and log marketing
- Timber growth and modeling
- Timber inventory studies
- Forest management planning
- Forest economic studies
- Logging system capability studies
- Skyline profile analysis
- Road, bridge, and culvert design
- Road decommissioning plans
- Forest boundary surveys
- Reforestation plans
- High-hazard areas analysis and mitigation plans
- Fish absence/presence surveys
- Stream buffer delineation
- Written natural resource protection plans
- Erosion control plans
Contact us today to discuss the ways Stuntzner can partner with you on your project’s needs.