Professional Land Surveyor
Stuntzner seeks a professional land surveyor to lead the next phase of growth for our Coos Bay Survey Department. This an excellent opportunity for an inspired professional to leverage Stuntzner’s long history and reputation for excellence in the field. Lead a team by day and enjoy the ocean, the bayfront, and a multitude of outdoor recreational activities in your leisure time. Local area schools include public, private and charter school options and vibrant athletics programs.
Step into an established practice and, literally, put your own stamp on it. Responsibilities include:
- Supervise survey field crews and office technicians.
- Prepare mapping/computations for cadastral/boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, topographic surveys, and construction staking.
- Accurately & efficiently performing land survey work for both public and private clients on time and within budget
- Prepare cost estimates and write proposals.
- Work adjacent to, and collaborate with, our forestry and planning departments.
- Leverage the skills and experience of other survey professionals in our satellite offices.
- Registered as a Professional Land Surveyor in the State of Oregon
- Knowledgeable in all phases of land surveying and map preparation.
- Proficient with survey instruments including Trimble GNSS, total stations & levels.
- Proficient with industry tools including TDS, AutoCAD and/or Carlson Survey.
- Adept at proposal writing, project estimating and negotiations skills.
- Five plus year practical field experience leading crews.
Stuntzner offers competitive benefits including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- 401K with employer match
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation
- Continuing education
- Flexible work schedules
Starting salary $85,000 per year, negotiable based on experience and achievement of goals. Moving allowance and/or signing bonus also available. Incentive bonus monthly based on division profits.
To apply, send resumes to our Office Manager, Rachel Boynton at email@example.com or mail to
PO Box 118
Coos Bay, OR 97420
Updated February 9, 2023