Stuntzner provides a one-stop resource for permitting, surveying, and water issues for the agricultural industry. We’ve worked with hundreds of vineyards, wineries, nurseries, and general farmers to determine and execute practical, environmentally-sound solutions.
We are highly experienced in earthen dam design, water rights, water resources, erosion control, and permitting.
Examples of other agriculture services include:
- Earthen Dam and reservoir design
- Earthen dam and reservoir rehabilitation and repair design
- Obtaining rights to use the public waters (Water Rights)
- Design of pump stations
- Design of fish screen and water diversions
- Streambank stabilization design
- Grading plans
- Road design / access permits
- Bridge design
- Culvert design for fish passage
- County land use permitting for structures and improvements
- Wetland surveys, mitigation plans and Army Corps and Divsion of State Lands permitting
- Erosion control plans
- Agriculture/forest conversion plans
- Topographic and boundary surveying
- Easements surveys and property line adjustments
- Structural design of unusual improvements.
You can trust our dedicated team to show up on time, ready and equipped to get things done.
Contact us today to discuss the ways Stuntzner can partner with you on your project’s needs.