Stuntzner’s staff includes experts that have worked in various Public Works agencies, giving us inside knowledge of the funding, bidding, contracting, and budgeting concerns particular to municipal and public works projects. We work with schools, tribal agencies, and various city, county, state and federal agencies and governments.
Our full-service, multi-disciplined team provides the engineering expertise, internal communication, and manpower to ensure projects are completed on time, exceeding expectations.
Our agency services include:
- Civil, geotechnical, and environmental engineering
- Land surveying
- Coordination for permitting with local, state, regional and federal agencies
- Municipal and quasi-municipal water rights
- Wetland delineation and mitigation permitting
- Transportation and parking lot design
- Bridge and culvert design
- Utility design
- Construction observations
A brief list of past projects includes the following:
- Boat launches
- Airport obstruction surveys
- Assisted living facilities
- Airport extension design
- Pump stations
- Streets and rural roads
Contact us today for a personalized quote.