Civil Engineer/Professional Engineer
Stuntzner Engineering & Forestry, LLC is seeking candidates for an open position as Civil Engineer in its Forest Grove, Oregon office. Stuntzner Engineering has four offices in Oregon as part of its mission to serve rural communities with quality land and natural resource management services. Stuntzner Engineering has provided these services to clients since 1968. To fulfill our mission, additional staffing is currently required, and we desire a person with the following qualifications:
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Oregon
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with AutoCAD LDD and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Must be a dependable team player with strong ethics and capable of working independently.
Compensation dependent on experience.
Stuntzner Engineering offers benefits and opportunities for personal and professional growth including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical/Dental coverage
- 401K with employer matching
- Continuing Education
- Opportunities for advancement
To apply, send cover letter and resume to:
Resumes can also be submitted to:
Stuntzner Engineering & Forestry
2137 19th Avenue
Forest Grove, OR 97116